209 Commerce Circle
Sacramento, CA 95815
SoftFile Knowledge Share
SoftFile offers a wide variety of business services and solutions. Whether your organization needs a web-based document management solution, workflow, personalized plastic cards , in house or out-sourced document scanning services, advanced OCR, invoice or forms processing, PDF scanning or data archiving, SoftFile is ready to meet your business requirements.
Data CaptureSoftFile offers many options for data capture. We use the latest technology to provide OCR and forms processing services. We also offer affordable data entry solutions, including both domestic data entry and an offshore data entry option. Our methods are accurate and affordable.
Document ScanningSoftFile offers high volume document scanning services, including large format scanning. We use new hardware and sophisticated software in order to capture high-quality images. We also offer microfilm scanning including microfiche scanning and aperture card scanning.
Plastic Card PrintingSoftFile provides high volume, personalized plastic card printing services for those projects that require some special handling. We can provide you with loyalty card printing, gift card printing, and membership card printing. We also offer ID card printing and magnetic stripe encoding.
Mailing and Fulfillment ServicesSoftFile offers a wide range of mailing and fulfillment services, including order processing, membership fulfillment, AP processing and product fulfillment. We can provide all necessary mailing, data capture, and labor to ensure that your project is completed on-time and accurately.
SoftFile NewsAPRIL 2013:
- The California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery selects SoftFile for a large data entry project in a competitive bidding process
- A multinational corporation selects SoftFile to provide data entry of health benefit application forms
- A Health Information Agency selects SoftFile to provide data entry of medical forms
- A local city selects SoftFile to provide map scanning services
- CALTRANS selects SoftFile for a large document imaging project in a competitive bidding process
- Large school district selects SoftFile to scan student records
- Large Health Center selects SoftFile to provide scanning of medical records
- Superior Court of CA, Yolo County awards SoftFile a large contract for scanning court records
- The State of CA Employment Development Dept awards SoftFile a large document imaging project in a competetive bidding process
- Marquess Engineering selects SoftFile for a microfilm scanning project
- Halliburton selects SoftFile to provide confidential document shredding services
- California State Bar extends service contract with SoftFile
- SoftFile provides pro bono data capture services for KVIE public television
- Deptartment of Consumer Affairs extends contract with SoftFile for plastic card printing
- Crockett Museum selects SoftFile to scan historical records from microfilm microfilm scanning
- The City of Novato, CA signs document scanning contract with SoftFile
- Sonoma County purchases 3 Konica Minolta MS6000 MKIIs from SoftFile
- The Town of Corte Madera, CA signs document scanning contract with SoftFile
- SoftFile provides pro bono fufillment services for the Boy Scouts of America
- SoftFile's CMAS (for Document Conversion) renewed through 2017
- Lincoln High School selects SoftFile for scanning of student transcripts
- Modesto Junior College selects SoftFile to scan Student Records from Microfilm
- SoftFile taking orders for the Konica Minolta SL10000 an exciting new microfilm scanner
- Sacramento County purchases two KonicaMinolta MS6000 MKIIs
- CALTRANS awards SoftFile a contract for document imaging services
- City of Sacramento selects SoftFile for large microfilm scanning project
- SoftFile is awarded contract for State of CA Superior Court - County of San Diego
- Nevada State Contractor's Board selects SoftFile for membership card project
- SoftFile is awarded contract for State of CA Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- SoftFile begins large document scanning project for State of CA Department of Real Estate